Saturday, October 6, 2012

Google Day One = Not Success

So, the first google day was yesterday.

Biggest news of the hour: I still can't play guitar.

What a shockerooni.

So, I lug Laurent to school yesterday. Which, by the way, was a total pain because guitars are HARD to carry. Especially if you don't want to look like a tool, which no doubt I did, dragging Laurent around.

Then in class I spend the period learning chords. I learned a lot. And then proceeded to forget them, but that's why I have a book. I also figured out how to play individual notes, which is a whole lot easier because you just have to hold down one string. Using this technique, I successfully played Mary Had a Little Lamb in D major and Hot Cross Buns, also in D major.

And then my fingers hurt for the rest of the day. Yay guitar.

Hopeful improvement is on the horizon. Stay TUNED, y'all.

lolbandjoke

No comments:

Post a Comment