Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Not Cheating, It's Taking the Easy Way Out

This guitar stuff keeps getting so much more exciting! Maybe I'll actually play it sometime! :)

But in all seriousness, I am so pumped right now.

In the latest news, I abandoned my idea to take Laurent to school to tune him when, last night, my mother was playing him and snapped a string (chord? Wire? What's the official term?). So, since it was her fault and all, she took it to the Guitar Doctor for me today while I was at school and got him all fixed up with a new string/chord/wire/whatever. The doctor also tuned him...so I don't have to. That's not really cheating, is it?

In addition, she also bought me not one, but TWO beautiful guitar picks so I can have pretty accessories to make me look more pro. Shoutout to Mommy for being AWESOME!! <3

Also, today at my voice lesson my teacher leant me her Beatles book AND a book on how to play chords! Yay!

I am SO READY TO START!!!
WAHOO!
LET'S
GET
EXCITED
OMG LOOK AT ALL MY NEW COOL STUFF

4 comments:

  1. you're welcome. let's hear some music. any time. really. just a strum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do the guitar picks look like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alena: it's the tiny dark triange on top of the Beatles book

    ReplyDelete
  4. No i mean what color and such. I know what a guitar pick looks like.

    ReplyDelete