Sunday, September 23, 2012

All Instrumented Up and Nowhere to Go

So, in the latest of GREAT news, I have concluded to take the boring way out, and teach myself how to play the guitar. My voice teacher has a book of Beatles songs for guitar, so maybe for my final project I'll play one and sing along, if I don't die of crippling performance anxiety under the fear of singing in front of crowds of millions (or forty).
And, as if today couldn't POSSIBLY get better, I am now in possession of my cousin's borrowed guitar, having obtained under the threat of "if you break it I'll kill you or, like, whatever". So my next step is to obtain a practice book (library/Mr. Matthys's extensive music collection) after I have figured out how to tune the thing, as I'm fairly certain it has sat in the corner of Hannah's room for the last six months, casting an air of worldliness and feminine mystique.
Happy Sunday, everybody! :D

SO FULL OF EXCITEMENT!

2 comments: